MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

You gotta get one of these



If you don't know by now, I am a Dollar Tree junkie.  And since it is science Thursday I couldn't think of a better item to share. This bug kit will also be great for the Great American Backyard Campout on Saturday.

The reason I like these is, well, they are only $1. They are awesome for kids to drag around. They have not only built in air holes, but a magnification window on top. And if you as a parent don't like touching bugs, you don't have too!

Think of the fireflies you can catch and watch with one of these....

No comments:

Post a Comment