MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Product Review: Monkey T-shirt




Does this child look happy? He LOVES his "monkey shirt" from Tshirtprinting.net I received this shirt as a product to review and of course he laid claim to it straight away as he is our monkey boy.

So how do you tell the quality of a t-shirt? You put it on a 5 year old and let him be himself. This shirt has been washed so many times because of filth and yet the monkey image is still on there and each time the mess comes out. I have no idea where they get the shirts they silk screen on, but it is high quality.

Tshirtprinting.net not only does t-shirts, but hoodies, hats and more.

********************************************************************************
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment