MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quaker Steak & Lube - FREE kids club



I have never been to one of these but I found a link for their Kids' Club. It is for kids 8 and under. They will receive an official Coop's Crew Kit including driver's card, frequency meal card and a voucher for a free kid's meal good at any Quaker Steak & Lube® location. I think the driver's card will be neat! And if we ever make it to one of these (there is one in my state) then the boy gets a free meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment