MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!

I don't know about where your at, but the last few days around our house it has been HOT. What to do to beat the heat? Well you could hide in the house with the A/C on. You could go to the beach. Or you could join the Dairy Queen Blizzard Fan Club and get coupons for ice cream! The nice thing is they are usually BOGO so it is not just the child getting ice cream, I get some too! Mommy likes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment