MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Product Review: Mixbook Softcover Pocket Photo Book

I recently was chosen to do a product review of a Mixbook softcover photo book. After logging on to their site I found a whole new world of photo books. Not only was the site very easy to navigate, but Mixbook also has a unique feature which allows users to invite friends and family to work on a project together. For example weddings and family reunions, this feature would be amazing.


For my 20 page, 8 x 6" landscape photo book, I put together a "story book" for my son of some of our adventures. I made it simple to read as he is just starting to learn to read. He was beyond thrilled when it arrived and in fact, took it around the neighborhood showing everyone. The paper quality in the photo book is good, shipping was timely, but next time I am going for the hardcover version as it will hold up better to a child's "love."

 
One of the features of Mixbook photo books that I loved was the ability to scrapbook my pages! I was able to add in elements that made it unique.





I also liked the fact that on the back cover of his book I could write him a message. Yes I got a little sentimental, but some day (when he is in his 40s,) he might appreciate it.





Mixbook was nice enough to not only let me review their produce, but for all you fun people out there they have given me a special code for a 20% off discount if you want to order from them! There is no expiration date, but it can only be used once per customer.
code: TOMOSON20

********************************************************************************
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment