MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BOGO Fun!!! Yummy ice cream!!

 
 
Now I know it is still winter and some of us are so cold we can't see straight but here is a wonderful deal to have some fun. Go on Baskin Robbins on Facebook and "Like" them. Then click on the coupon where you can Buy 1 Baskin Robbins cone and Get 1 FREE!! (It is a few posts down.) What child or adult for that matter wouldn't have a little more fun in their day with a yummy ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment