MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Play Doh is FUN

One of my favorite childhood toys was Play Doh. So today while I was out I spent $2 and got a 4 pack for the family. Sure I could have made some at home, but I will admit, I love the smell of the "real" stuff. I also wanted to do something educational today so I visited the Play Doh website and found some very interesting things, lesson plans! You can have fun with the play doh while teaching your children, and they don't even know it! Talk about evil genius!!! Thanks Play Doh......I am off to make an alphabet zoo with my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment