MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Farmers are our friends

Has you child ever been to a farm? They are wonderful places to visit. We have been lucky enough to have local farms that LOVE to open their doors to families. We have toured a dairy and most recently visited a sheep farm for lambing season. They even let us bottle feed the lambs. It was a wonderful and educational adventure. Our events were listed in newspapers, but I will tell you a secret, farmers love to share. They like that children know where their food comes from. And I bet, if you were brave and called a local farm or orchard, they would be more then willing, even excited to have your family out for a visit. So be brave and visit a farm today!

No comments:

Post a Comment