MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Start planning your April fool's pranks!

Do you love to pull pranks? Is there a little naughty in you? Well get ready to be mischievous! April 1st is coming up and Disney' Family Fun site has some awesome ideas to trick folks with food. My personal favorite is the mashed potatoes. Our son hates them! LOL So guess what he is getting for dinner that day. Hope he heeds mamas words that you should always try 1 bite of everything on your plate.


Ice Cream "mashed potatoes" with carmel gravy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment