MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Get crafty at Micheal's

I am always on the look out for free/low coast activities, Like Lowes Build and Grow. Well I just found another store that is catering to the kiddos, Micheal's. They have a bunch of Easter, Earth Day, and Mother's Day Make and Take events coming up. Some are with purchase but some are FREE. So find you local Micheal's and give them a call to see if the event is going on in your store!


No comments:

Post a Comment