MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hear the silence?!!?

It is so wonderful to spend time together as a family. But you know what can be just as nice? “Me time” for momma! I have been blessed with a whole day kiddo free!!!

My husband loves to home brew and his friend has 5 boys. So, since our son is one of those dreaded “only children” it is a wonderful chance for him to get some good old fashion kid time in. While daddy is brewing, our little man is running wild! I have had reports of leaf pile antics and the joy of rolling down a hill over and over. And I have cleaned the house! It no longer looks like a twister hit. So as I sit here in my very quiet and clean (which I know will not last) house it reminds me that having individual fun is healthy too.

While we may not be having fun together today, we are all still having fun. And that makes for a happy family!



No comments:

Post a Comment