MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Count down to Halloween

 
I know, I know, it is only September. It is bad enough the retail stores are already "selling" Halloween (who are we kidding, and Christmas) not MAD too!?!? Oh yes, MAD too! Halloween is our favorite holiday and our oldest is already asking how many more days to Halloween.
 
He started to make a paper chain to count down like we do at Christmas and I told him to hold up, lets try something new. This simply countdown is made up of construction paper, twine, tape and stickers, that's it (all of which we had in our craft box.)
 
He is so excited that each night he gets to snip off another piece. Though I will say he is defently not happy about the number of days left! Ah to be young again.... anticipation makes everything seem so far away.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment