MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FREE Movies for the WHOLE family!



Looking for something fun and free to do on the weekend as a family? Well if you live in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan or Missouri then I have just the thing for you! Goodrich Quality Theaters are having a Free Fall Movies series. Movies are at 9am and 10am, Sat. and Sun. and free for ALL ages. Yup, even we parents get in free!

In select theaters they are also adding a 9:30 am Saturday, Lights up sound down show, for children with Autism. How great is that! So check out the Free Fall Movies and see if there is a theater near you! There is one near us and I can't wait for Ice Age 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment