MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Make your own flashcards


Do you home school? Does your child need help with learning to read or spelling tests at public school? Why not make your own flash cards? They are cheaper then the pre-made packs you can buy at the store and so simple to make.

The oldest Fun Tester is in 1st grade so I made him up some Dolch List words to help him get some review. I took a pack of colored index cards and wrote out the words. I then used a hole punch and put a pipe cleaner through to connect them. Easy, colorful and DONE at a fraction of the cost of store bought flashcards!

This would be great for just about anything! Like math problems on one side with the answer on the back, states and capitals, etc.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment