MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, September 7, 2012

We have a winner!


I want to thank everyone who took the time to enter our Fun 50 States Giveaway. If you didn't win, don't worry, I give stuff away all the time! So keep your eyes open. Now, I used a random number generator and.... drum roll please...... our winner is:

 Joanna Teresa
 
Congrats! Your prize will be jumping in the mail and soon be in your box. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment