MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Too cute bat puppets


Here is a supper cute, VERY easy, fun craft for you fun lovers from the National Wildlife Federation. I like this because they even give you a template for the bat making this so easy any age can do it. I personally prefer wiggly eyes over just drawing them on, but that's just me.

So what are you waiting for??? Get your paper and scissors and make a whole army of bat puppets!

No comments:

Post a Comment