- 2 larger baking apples, such as golden delicious
- 1 tbsp margarine/butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 tbsp raisins (optional as my hubby hates cooked raisins)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of allspice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Core the apples, or slice in half and de-core/de-seed that way.
- Mix the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice and chopped nuts together in a small bowl
- Toss in the raisins.
- Stuff the mixture into the apple sockets and bake for about 30 minutes.