MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sept 19th is talk like a Pirate day!

Ahoy ye survey sea dogs! Ye be ready for talk like a pirate day?


That's right fun folks, Sept. 19th is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Why? I don't know! But Arggh it be soundin like some good fun to me! In fact you can check this site out to find all sorts of Pirate happenings in your area.

Zoom in on your neck of the woods on the map and see if there be anything to visit. I have found all sorts of things on the make across the country, like libraries having parties and even a Wiccan shop on the east coast who is giving away a gift card to their store. I guess everyone has a little pirate in em!

No comments:

Post a Comment