MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Quick easy pumpkins


Check out these cute pumpkins from Disney's Family Fun! They suggest using Mod podge which is an outdoor type decoupage glue, but you can make your own glue by mixing 3 part white glue (like Elmer's) to 1 part water (more or less) to make it the right texture for you! If you want to add a little varnish in for outdoor use, feel free, but for me I like to just keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment