MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Discover the forest

With fall falling, it is a great time to get out and discover the forest. And I discovered a site called Discover the forest!  This site can help you find forest and parks near you and has amazing things for children to do!

The book of stuff to do is full of wonderful outdoor ideas. And don't miss out on the what to do section for even more neat stuff. I am so excited about this site. Can you tell?!?! So click on over and enjoy the fall great outdoors this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment