MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Howling good time



This weekend at our local zoo they are having Howl-A-Paloza day in honor of wolves. They are giving away wolf posters and ears and we plan to enter their first ever howling contest!

I know most of you live far away, but that doesn't mean you can share in the wolf fun! Check out these activities to get in on the fun (older children and adults.) For younger children why not make your own wolf.!  You can print it off in color or black and white so you can design your own wolf.

Have a howling good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment