MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Feed real chickens over the internet!!!


I totally stumbled on this while checking for backyard chicken raising info (we have a flock of 2.) It is a web cam at Flying Skunk Farm of their chickens. You have to scroll down to see the cam. The reason I am sharing a chicken cam? Because YOU CAN FEED THESE CHICKENS!!!! There is a button under the video and if you hit it, it real does dispense chicken food as you watch! I cracked up! So get the family around the computer because you can only click once every 10 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment