MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fire prevention week (Oct 9-15)

This Friday my son's kindergarten class is going to a big fire safty event. That got me thinking about sharing the topic with all of you.

Meet Sparky the Fire Dog! His website is full of information. Check out all the games and activities! There are lots of fun AND educational things on this site. Shhhh, don't tell them they are learning!

I can't wait to make origami dalmations with my son after he gets home from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment