MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, May 7, 2012

FREE Life of the Forest Packet


You may have figured out by now, but here at MAD we LOVE to learn as much as we can, when ever we can!!! Here is a great chance to get a FREE Life of the Forest Teacher Packet and learn all about trees! It says  no residential deliveries, but I put in that we were a home school and I got confirmation it was sent.

I am so excited to get these for the summer. Just think of all the things we can learn and fun that can be had. I see walks in the forest, seed hunts, a game of what tree is it....the list goes on. Get yours now!

No comments:

Post a Comment