MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Save the frogs day - April 29th




Get out of town!!!! I had no idea there even was a save the frog day! Yep folks that is right, these little guys went and got their own day and the NWF has all sorts of info to share with you on frogs.  There are even some save the frog day rallies going on so check this site to see if your state has any nearby. Hop to it people!

No comments:

Post a Comment