MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Our gator fun from this weekend


We had a wonderful time this weekend at the Critchlow Alligator Sanctuary. I know I have mention this place before, but yesterday was "moving day" for the gators! It was out to the summer pens and ponds and we got to be a part of it! I want to thank Mr. C and his family for opening their doors and letting the community be a part of this day. I know I enjoyed it and my son was beyond excited that he got to carry a gator and help out.

So here are some highlights of the great gator move of 2011.......
Mr C. greeting everyone and explaining how the day would go.

Then it was time to start moving all the gators

All taped up and ready to go

Gator on the move

Almost to the outdoor enclosure





It took a whole team of staff and volunteers to move the big gators.





No comments:

Post a Comment