MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Meet the “staff” behind MAD Family Fun! PART 2


Today I thought I would introduce you to the A in MAD, Adam, my hubby. He is 38 and a very hard working guy. He puts in a lot of hours to provide for us, and while we appreciate it, we do miss him. That is why family time is so important. When we have weekend adventures, we want them to count, like moving alligators!

Adam is a west coast boy who moved to Michigan for me. Awwww!!! He misses his family but has adjusted well. He love to fish, though he doesn’t get tons of time to do it because of work. He also has tried his hand at hunting. Adam is an AMAZING cook, and his BBQs are to die for. Our son knows who to ask to make dinner and it sure ain’t momma! LOL

What else can I tell you about my dear hubby? Hmmm, he likes remote control helicopters, good food, microbrews and home brewing. He love his new big flat screen TV. He is a devoted hubby and daddy. I don’t know what else to say. He is a quiet man who doesn’t wear his emotions on his sleeve but we know he loves us and that’s all that counts! David adores him and well heck, we have been married going on 8 years, so I must kinda like him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment