MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

FEMA Freebies - fire safety

I was surprised how fast we got our stuff! I mean I just ordered it this week. What stuff you might ask? Well on the FEMA US Fire Administration website they have publications you can order for FREE. I ordered:

  • Kids Firetruck Foldup Activity Sheet

  • Let's Have Fun with Fire Safety: Marty and Jett's Activity Book

  • Sesame Street Fire Safety Station Color and Learn


  • They also have stuff in Spanish too! So get ordering and get your child some fun, educational, and FREE stuff!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment