MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Time to Build and Grow!

Here is a wonderful FREE activity for your kiddos! It is Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic. About every 2 weeks on Saturday morning they have these. Now I know it says recommended for 1st-5th grade age kids, but my son started last Mother's Day at age 3!

Why, besides the fact it is FREE, should you take your kid to Build and Grow? Well there are a few reasons 1.) They learn how to follow instructions 2.) Read a "blue print" 3.) Use a hammer (yes as you hold the nail they WILL hit your fingers LOL) but the most important of all 4.) They gain confidence and joy from making something themselves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment