MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Free online children's storybooks

First I want to say THANK YOU to one of our fans, Tiffany, for bringing this to my attention! Thanks for sharing!

Free online children's storybooks are great for when you can't make it to the library for something new to read. Not to mention, they are education tools! They help improve reading skills and have word by word highlighting. Now how cool is that for a budding reader? Also if you like them on Facebook you can enter to win a free personalized story! Go get clicking and reading.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post! I have a favor, can you link to storytimeforme.com instead?

    You can use the words 'online children's storybooks' to link to our home page.

    I hope that's ok, again thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete