MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Barnes & Nobles - something for everyone



Here are some more FREE events to take advantage of….Check your local Barnes & Nobles store! They have something for everyone. My store had things like children’s story times, writer support groups, coffee tasting, holiday events, and knitting and crocheting night. So check it out and see what your local store offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment