MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

NWF Makes fun for kids!

The National Wildlife Federation offers wonderful education magazines for kids. How do I know? My son has a subscription to “My big backyard.” I can’t say enough about this magazine. The photos are beautiful. The nature facts are presented in a kid friendly format. There are tons of stories, games, crafts, etc in each issue.

In fact our most recent issue we have already read from front to back, made the mini book, did the maze, sang the orangutan song, and that was in the first 10 minutes! And there is still so much more to do. They always have a Family Fun Guide that can keep you busy making and doing fun stuff all month. I say this is WELL worth the subscription price!



So take a second and go investigate. The website has where you can take a peek inside the magazine. so you can see for yourself. And tell me what kid doesn't love getting mail with their name on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment