MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Introductions

First I want to say hello and welcome! My name is Mindie, I am a wife and mom. I take both jobs very seriously. You might say I am the cruise director of this family! It is my job to bring the fun. I have had friends and family tell me time and again, "you do such wonderful things with your son" and "where do you come up with all these ideas?" So I decided instead of telling each person one at a time, I would blog it for the world to enjoy. Why shouldn't every family be having more fun!?!?!

I have a million ideas to share but I don't want to over load people or myself trying to share everything all at once, so I have decided to go at this one day at a time. So if your ready, so I am! Let the fun begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment