MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, August 10, 2012

It's National S'mores Day!


This has to be one of the best days ever! A whole day for S'mores. It is not as if we need a National day to enjoy these lovely melty ooooy goooy yummmmyy.......

Oh sorry, where was I, oh yes, National S'mores Day. So of course the question you might have is how to celebrate this wonderful day..... make a S'more!! No campfire? No problem! There is always the trusty microwave. Make sure you nuke the chocolate longer the the marshmallow. Oh and watch that marshmallow as they tend to explode if left too long.

Feeling a bit more adventuresome? Or you just don't want to have to clean the inside of your microwave? Why not try the indoor campfire method! Campfire in a can will make you the coolest S'mores mama ever!

Now I know there are many ways to make a s'more so I am not EVEN going to touch that one. I respect each and every s'more right to be built with what ever it's builder wants and will not be draw into a which is better war... though I think I might try some peanut butter cup on one today. You know, spice it up a bit.

Now if you love s'more as much as we here at MAD do, then you should go check out the wonderful ladies over at The S'more Store. They invented this wonderful little item that makes having s'mores easy and organized time after time. I was given one to test and I can honestly say, we use this thing, ALOT. I would never recommend something I don't personally love.

No get off the computer and go have a happy S'more Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment