MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Do you love your pets? Wanna win them something cool!??!


You all know by now, we here at MAD have a few critters.... A dog, two cats, two chickens, a salamander, a baby snapping turtle, tadpoles, and a beta. Over time our pet population goes up and down depending on what our oldest Fun Tester drags home and sadly when one of our beloved pets passes (like Bella our 19 year old cat who died just over a week ago.) 

One thing we pride ourselves with is giving our pet family members the best possible life we can, so when I saw that over at She Scribes they are having an Animal Planet Pet Products Giveaway I was all over it!

Look at these really awesome prizes they are giving away:

Animal Planet Auto-flow Pet Fountain

Animal Planet Collapsible Pet House

Animal Planet Round Pet Bed

Animal Planet Sherpa Pet Blanket








Now the fountain and the blanket caught my eye, but I put in to win the sherpa pet blanket for our old dog. Why? Because I have a sherpa blanket and the dog LOVES when someone...umm the oldest Fun Tester... leaves it on the floor! I love the dog very much but do not love the smell he leaves on my blanket. So he needs one of his own. So if you love your pets, why not head over and enter to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment