MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pets you don't have to feed? ROCK on!!!


How stinking cute are these guys!?!?! I saw them in an e-mail from Disney's Family Fun and you can make them too! Of course we never do any thing just like the instructions say, so skip the spoons and use paper. And you don't have to just make turtles. Let your imagination go. Here is one we did!

A butterfly


No comments:

Post a Comment