MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Moo-ville fun!


There is a wonderful place in our neck of the woods,  Moo-ville. This weekend they held their 6th year anniversary and of course we had to go. No really, we had to, David had so much fun at the celebration last year we HAD to go again!!

Moo-ville is a dairy farm and creamery. They are family owned (their children are some of the nicest and hardest working kids you will ever meet) and grow all their own feed for the cows! They produce not only milk, but cheese, ice cream, yogurt, and more.



For the celebration they had inflatable bouncy houses for the kids on top of the activities they always have, like the play area and petting zoo!


They had amazing deals on all their ice cream they make including an all you can eat ice cream sundae bar for $4 and all you can drink root beer floats for $3. Our family did the float!!! Dad said the $1 hot dogs were awesome and very large. The boy and I enjoyed our small ice cream cones. Oh I must add, Dad also tried the bacon ice cream!! Ummmm, no comment from me, but he seemed to like it!

Of course we needed to know where the milk came from to make our wonderful ice cream and for just $1 each, we loaded up on a wagon ride and headed to the farm to find out. We learned all about how they raise cows and got to meet some of the fine "ladies" who make that milk!

Think he is excited?
Checking out the ladies who make the milk


Now I know, once again, not everyone lives near me. But what I am trying to do is inspire you! Go online and search, see if you have anything like this in your neck of the woods. Trust me, it can be fun, educational, and yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment