MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gas is fun!!!



Yes, I am talking about farts and gas. At our house farts are funny, yes I live with boys! So I thought we should learn all about them. This book is VERY informative on the whole matter! LOL

Then we did an experiment with gas. We put vinegar in a soda bottle and baking soda in a balloon, when combined they make a chemical reaction that produces gas. We did it a few times and found the more of each the bigger the balloon got. We also sniffed the gas in the balloon try to figure out if it was a meat eater or plant eater (you have to read the book!) So, get to your library and check out this book and then make your own farts at home!



Our "fart" experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment