MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pet photo contest

 
 
I had an email forwarded to me from one of our Fun Friends (my mommy) to let me know about this fun contest from PetSafe! The email reads
 
"Send us a photo of your pet in their Halloween costume, and you could win a Trick or Treat prize pack featuring Busy Buddy® toys and Lickety Stik® treats.

 
Include your name, your pet's name, your address and telephone number in the body of the email submission. Contest rules apply. By submitting an entry, you accept the Official Rules."
 
So what are you waiting for? Get a photo and enter!! Even pets love Halloween and winning!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment