MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Get bit by a LOVE BUG

Today, the boy (4) and I made these cute little love bugs and they were very simple.



We cute paper to wrap around a toilet paper tube. We then used various supplies from our craft box to decorate them.




For the antenna, we used a hole punch but you could just use scissors. No two bugs have to be the same. Get creative. And just thing, now you have something to do with those empty toilet paper tubes!  (and yes they can stand up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment