MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Please help me help my community


I never ask for anything because I love to give, through my time and creativity on my blog. Well now I am finally asking for help from you for something that means a lot to me. We live in a very small town but we have an amazing opportunity. I recently entered a contest to win funds to start an Environmental Explorers Club at our elementary school! We were excepted and now we need YOU to vote!
 
The Environmental Explorers Club is in the running to win $1000 through GOOD Maker, a new online platform for catalyzing social change. GOOD has asked the community to submit ideas on how to get your community outdoors, and the public gets to choose a winner.

Environmental Explorers Club proposes to use the funds to purchase field equipment for the club to use at meetings and on outings such as binoculars, nets, magnifiers, field journals, etc. EEC would also be able to buy supplies needed for meetings such as owl pellets to dissect and insects to raise.  Besides club meetings EEC would also occasionally hold weekend Family Field Trips to encourage the student’s entire family to participate, and now EEC needs your vote to win!





2. CLICK “VOTE FOR THIS IDEA” TO VOTE FOR ME!


3. LOG IN WITH YOUR GOOD ACCOUNT. IF YOU DON’T HAVE A GOOD ACCOUNT, IT’S FREE TO JOIN. ALL YOU NEED IS AN EMAIL ADDRESS OR A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO REGISTER.


4. YOU WILL BE EMAILED A LINK THAT YOU NEED TO CLICK IN ORDER TO VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS.


5. ONCE YOU’VE VOTED, YOU’LL GET A NOTIFICATION AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN VERIFYING THAT YOUR VOTE HAS BEEN COUNTED.

6. REMEMBER, YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE





Our school is behind us! Please take a few minutes out of your busy day and help 263 children get a great oppurtunity! Help me, help the children of my community develop a better relationship with nature through good old fashion, hands on exploring! Thank you so very much!

Mindie
MAD Family Fun













No comments:

Post a Comment