MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Make a gingerbread house at Lowe's



I have said it before and I am saying it again (and no I do not get compensated to do this)  take your kids to the Build and Grow clinics at Lowe's. They are FREE and lots of fun. Coming up on December 8th the kids will be making these cute gingerbread house boxes. Tell me these are not cute! So what are you waiting for, it is FREE!!! Signing up online on their website is easy, so get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment