MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Olympics are almost here!



The 2012 Olympics in London are just days away! Who is excited? I am so excited this year to share the Olympics with my son who is 6 and will be able to understand it all.

We started out by checking out the Official London 2012 Olympics site. The site has a count down clock which helps add to the excitement of it all! You can even watch the torch relay live! I personally love the opening ceremony and can't wait 4 more days.

Some of the other nice features on this site are the sports and countries sections so you can see what is going on and learn about who is participating. And of course the best part is the schedules and results section so you can keep track of who is winning what!





No comments:

Post a Comment