MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Carmex giveaway

I don't know about you guys but I do like Carmex, so it was easy to hit like! Not to mention I now have a shot at this cool prize. Why is this prize cool? Well everyone can always use some free Carmex, but the blanket is PERFECT for keeping in the car for those fun moments like a picnic, watching fire flies at dusk, and catching a free concert in a park. Hurry and enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment