MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Crafty Party - Join Us!


We are having a craft party! And we want you to be a part of it, in person or in spirit.

Craft Party is a global celebration of meeting and making. It’s a time to get to exercise your creative spirit. This year’s theme is "Wish You Were Here." Esty, who is sponsoring this event, encourages participants to work on projects that reflect their hometown.

Etsy and their special sponsor, Michaels, will provide a box of craft supplies to every party with at least 25 participants that have signed up by August 12th. I would love to see MAD get 25 people! Since we all live in different places I thought we here at MAD could divide the box up and some of our lucky Fun Friends could get mini boxes! What do you think? Sound fun? Then RSVP and Join Us

I look forward to seeing all the photos of the neat crafts everyone will make! Since our town is a migration stop for the sandhill crane I am thinking about a craft that has to do with cranes. What is special about your town?

No comments:

Post a Comment