MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Family wall art


Tell me this isn't a wonderful way to show off your family, even the camera shy ones! All you need is some construction paper to trace the hands on. Cut them out, stack them up, and put them in a frame. You can add your own wording either by hand or on the computer. Now if I could just get the baby to uncurl those darn little fingers of his......

No comments:

Post a Comment