MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Neat trips in your state for kids and ADULTS!!!

I don't know about your kids, but our son is always asking where things come from and how they are made. Lucky for me, we have found a few factory tours to take him on to help explain. I recently found an amazing website that can help you find awesome factory tours in your area!

A few summers ago we stumbled on an odd but interesting factory tour at the Hoegh Pet Casket Company  when we were on vacation. And guess what? Yup, it is on the list for my state on this site!! And I am now aware of a few more we can take, like the JIFFY mix company, a candy maker, and a teddy bear manufacturer. How neat.

So check you state and see what fun and interesting factory tours are in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment