MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dawn Junior Wildlife Champions

I found this wonderful page on Facebook called Everyday Wildlife Champions. The page is from Dawn dish soap, who has an active involvement is saving wildlife. Once I liked the page I went to the "Help us educate 1,000,000 students" section which has some really neat ideas and activities for children.

Now here is the really neat part, and I had no clue this would happen. I got an large envelope yesterday with no return address. When I opened it, look what they sent us......


A thank you for joining and a FREE Seals, Sea Lions & Walruses ZooBook!!!! How cool is that! Now I don't know how we got the book, but the activities on their page are neat, so why not get your kiddos into being Dawn Junior Wildlife Champions and see if you get a surprise in the mail!


No comments:

Post a Comment