MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dora helps little ones get ready for school

I know for our house, September 6th is going to be a big day, the first day of kindergarten!!! Our son knows his numbers and letters, but as a little review and to give him some confidence that he is ready, I found a few work sheets he can do.

Dora the Explorer offers a ton of printable, like these two....Dora's Counting book and Dora's ABC connect the dots. Each pack has multiple pages of learning and fun. So get printing, your kiddos will love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment