MAD (Mindie, Adam, Alex, David) Family Fun is the result of friends and family asking "How do you find so much fun stuff to do?" So, I decided to share with everyone! There are no BIG secrets involved, I promise. I just have a knack for finding fun and now I want to share it with you!

MAD Family Fun is a place to find activities, events and ideas to have more fun with your family. Enjoy!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fire safety

With the fourth of July right around the corner, it is important to remember fires safety. While fireworks are fun, they can also be dangerous. That is why I thought it would be a good time to remind everyone to teach the little ones about fire safety.

You can order some FREE fire safety items from FEMA. We enjoyed ours and it arrived very quickly.










You can also get a FREE Pet Safety Pack from the ASPCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment